Thursday, July 25, 2013

l. Ulziitugs- Тo you


english version :

To you

Only you

I can hate

No one else but you

I see in my dreams

The flowers with thorns

Only you dare to give me

Because it hurts me

I wanted the thorns to prick me again

Once I stood in your way

Stiffened with a shy smile on my face

And my heart was like an open fire that

Blazed up and went out at once

As if I were a temporary one to you

You waved as you went away

I stumbled on my khnotted tears

But rose to my feet

As I did not

Have you in my arms

As if I was not

Cheated by your silly words

As if you

Did not know the smell of my neck

As if lust

Went about us

As if throwing away

A piece of paper from my pocket

I would wipe you

Out of my sight

As if throwing away

Change from my pocket

I would drop you

Out of my chest

Cleared up, but empty

While my heart

Receives flowers

Now and then

That only you I hate

I whisper

To my own beloved heart





No comments:

Post a Comment